The Maxi VStack is a modified version of the RoughStack with a circuit board that allows the user to adjust the output Voltage over the full usable range of the installed battery(ies) in 0.1 Volt increments. The Maxi VStack has built in circuit protection and vent holes for added safety. Everything is controlled with the button on top of the Maxi VStack. The built in LED flashes back Voltages and indication messages for conditions such as an output short circuit or a low battery.
- Output Voltage Adjustable Over The Full Battery Voltage Range In 0.1V RMS Increments
- Compatible With Protected Lithium, IMR, LiFePO4, and NiMH Batteries
- Battery Voltage Readout
- Atomizer Resistance (Ohm) Readout
- Lock Mode To Prevent Accidental Triggering
- Configurable Light For "Stealth Mode"
- Non-Volatile Flash Memory Storage Of All User Settings
- 12 Second On-State Safety Timeout
- Battery Over-Discharge Protection For Up To Three Series Lithium Cells
- Output Short Circuit Protection
- 5A RMS Minimum Throttled Current Limit
- Large Operating Input Voltage Range Of Up To 19V
- Output Low Indication
- Typical Standby Current Consumption Of Less Than 0.01uA
- 98% Typical Power Efficiency
- Charger Compatible In 3.7V Lithium-ion Configuration
- Compact. Height of 3.82" To The Top Of The Connector, 4.05" Total
For a full range of instructions click here.
- NEED HELP!!!! Review by Cameron
Any ideas??? (Posted on 1/8/2015)
- STILL Beastly Dependable Review by JOSH
My Maxi Vstack takes an absurd amount of beating. Honestly i drop it on my laminate floor 3+ times a day. I used it slung around my neck in the rain AND snow for over 8 hours on a hike last week, (this has happened almost every 2nd week since August.) I even use it for a hammer when nothing else is available.
Still. Performs. Admirably.
I did finally have to replace the 510 threads though. Very suprising they lasted as long as they did. 2 bucks for a new set of threads, 10 minutes swapping them them out, and now it's like brand new.
I'm a very happy customer (Posted on 2/24/2014)
- Dependable Beast Review by JOSH