Solar Powered PCC Case
This is a solar powered PCC case that is zippered and resembles a large eGo carrying case. It has an internal 4000mAh battery that will charge a host of devices including a 510 battery, eGo battery and even many cellphones and electronic devices. It comes with four adapters for charging different devices, the solar powered case and a clip to hang from your belt. There is an on/off button so it doesn't charge unless you want it to. The device has an auto shutoff in 10 seconds if nothing is plugged into it to save battery life. There is a 4 LED internal battery indicator. One LED - 0-25%, 2 LED's - 25-50%, 3 LEDs - 50-75%, 4 LEDs - 75-100%. In addition to being solar powered it can be plugged into your laptop via micro USB (below the LED indicators) to charge or you could use an AC to USB adapter (sold separately) to plug it into an AC outlet.
1. Mobile Phones: iPhone, Samsung, Blackberry, Smartphone, etc.
2. Electronic Cigarettes: eGo, eGo-T, eGo Passthrough, eGo-C, 510, 510-T, 808, 901, etc. (Please note that chargers are sold separately for these devices.)
3. Other Electronic Devices: MP3, MP4, PSP, I-Pod, Cameras, etc.
Solar Panel: 5.5V / 180mA monocrystalline silicon
Built in Li-polymer Battery: 3.7V / 4000mAh
Input: 5V / 1A Micro USB
Output: 5V / 1A USB
Size: 192 x 98 x 52mm
- Waste of money Review by Kenneth
- doesnt work for mine Review by Alisha
- Charges to about 95 % full charge Review by Vapour Cat aka BernieThe Mac
Do not expect the built in battery to recharge in one day. It takes two to three days to recharge sitting on my window sill that faces the sun all day.
I have no complaints. Its FREE POWER. When you need it. Thank you to the sun. lol :-)
(Posted on 1/10/2013)