RSST Genesis Tank
The RSST is a true DIY tank. It comes without a wick or coil for those that like to build their own for the ideal vaping experience they are looking for. The RSST is made of high quality stainless steel and a plastic tank. The center pin is spring loaded and adjustable to make sure you always get a good connection with the device you are using. The RSST comes with extra O-Rings, filling caps, and a spring and a washer for the center pin. It has a 510 connection and comes complete with a 510 stainless streel Dynasty drip tip.
Basic instructions for use:
• Remove the top cap
• Loosen the ground screw
• Loosen the center pin to gain access to the tank.
• Feed wick through the hole (we used the premade octopus 2.0 ohm for testing)
• Rebuild the unit. Be careful not to screw the center post down too far as it is the center post that connects to the battery/device.
• Attach one of the wires from the wick to the ground screw.
• Attach the other wire to the center pole by pressing down the spring and wrapping the wire to the post.
• Trim excess wire away from the post.
• Remove the small filling cap and fill the tank.
• Allow time for the wicking material to absorb the e-liquid.
• Attach the RSST to your device and vape.
• Keep the device and tank upright at all times to avoid leaking.
• When removing the tank be sure to hold the bottom ring to loosen. Otherwise the tank may come apart.
Great Buy Review by Ashley
I just purchased a second one because I love the first one I ordered.
I wish it came with a spare positive post insulator.
the air hole is a little too small for my liking
easy and fast rebuild
little to no hassle
I have yet to have mine leak (I know others have had problems with leaking not sure why)
fits all my devices
It would be nice if MV sold replacement tanks, insulators, plugs, ect. for the RSST
I will be ordering more down the road! (Posted on 3/2/14)
Nearly Perfect. I say 4.8 Stars Review by Mark
This thing has done nothing but kick ass for most of it's time on any of my devices (Magneto, Sabor Touch VV, VAMO and Lava Tube).
Needs an o-ring or washer of some sort to seal the bottom of the "deck" to the top of the positive post center tube (for lack of better word). Without it, it leaks ever so slightly. Very very little, but it does leak (even with thick juices).
It can also use a longer positive post spring. When I adjust mine to fit other devices, the spring does not provide enough tension when the positive post is adjusted "up" too far.
Insulated wick hole makes hot spots almost non-existent.
Cup design separates base plate from wick to prevent shorting when using SS mesh.
O-Ring design for deck allows you to position air hole where you want.
Adjustable pos pin allows you to adjust orientation of wick for orientation dependent devices (side fire button mods).
Even though it's plastic, I have not cracked my tank from any juices yet. Even citrus ones like Ecto Cooler from MBV.
Finally, GREAT PRICE POINT.
Just buy it. :) (Posted on 2/12/14)
Excellent... Review by Ndy
... for beginners and advanced vapors. (Posted on 11/21/13)