RSST Genesis Tank
The RSST is a true DIY tank. It comes without a wick or coil for those that like to build their own for the ideal vaping experience they are looking for. The RSST is made of high quality stainless steel and a plastic tank. The center pin is spring loaded and adjustable to make sure you always get a good connection with the device you are using. The RSST comes with extra O-Rings, filling caps, and a spring and a washer for the center pin. It has a 510 connection and comes complete with a 510 stainless streel Dynasty drip tip.
Basic instructions for use:
• Remove the top cap
• Loosen the ground screw
• Loosen the center pin to gain access to the tank.
• Feed wick through the hole (we used the premade octopus 2.0 ohm for testing)
• Rebuild the unit. Be careful not to screw the center post down too far as it is the center post that connects to the battery/device.
• Attach one of the wires from the wick to the ground screw.
• Attach the other wire to the center pole by pressing down the spring and wrapping the wire to the post.
• Trim excess wire away from the post.
• Remove the small filling cap and fill the tank.
• Allow time for the wicking material to absorb the e-liquid.
• Attach the RSST to your device and vape.
• Keep the device and tank upright at all times to avoid leaking.
• When removing the tank be sure to hold the bottom ring to loosen. Otherwise the tank may come apart.