The iTaste Superior Vaping Device is Innokin's most powerful APV. Voltage can be adjusted between 3.0 and 6.0 volts in .1-volt increments, and wattage can be adjusted between 3.0 and 15.0 watts in .5-watt increments. With 510 threading, eGo threading and a removable beauty ring, the SVD can accommodate virtually any clearomizer, cartomizer or tank. The SVD will also let you check your remaining battery life and atomizer resistance, as well as lock your voltage/wattage setting to avoid accidental adjustments. This is a telescopic mod, and will accept IMR 18350, IMR 18500, IMR 18650 or stacked IMR 18350 flat-top batteries without the need for additional tubes or extenders. Constructed of stainless steel, this is a durable, versatile and powerful mod.
- Power On/Off: Press the firing button quickly 3 times.
- Voltage Mode: Hold the firing button and “-” button for 3 seconds.
- Wattage Mode: Hold the firing button and “+” button for 3 seconds.
- Display Remaining Battery Life: Hold either the “-” or “+” button for 3 seconds.
- Increase and Decrease Voltage/Wattage: Press the “-” button to decrease, press the “+” button to increase.
- Check Atomizer Resistance: Hold “-” and “+” buttons for 2 seconds.
- Lock/Unlock Voltage/Wattage: Hold “-” and “+” for 5 seconds.
The Express Kit consists of an iTaste SVD mod only.
Click here to see if you you have the correct atomizer or cartomizer for your device.
- Junk - had 3 of these die on me in past year or so, one still working... Review by Fred
- ok, not great Review by Paul
- Ok mod Review by Josh
- Can't believe this junk is still being sold on this site Review by BARRY
A month goes by and my girlfriend's iTaste starts developing firing button problems. Button doesn't respond to presses 10% of the time at first, then a week later it's 75% of the time, then finally it's just useless.
I think to myself "That sucks, but mine seems to be working okay..." Fast forward to a month later and mine is doing the same thing. Go online and finally do some homework, and yeah, these things are totally a waste of money.
tl;dr: these things are essentially very expensive disposable mods. Read the reviews, do your homework, and then *run far away* from these lemons. (Posted on 9/11/2014)
- Stay Away From It Review by James