iTaste 2.0 MVP Kit with iClear16
The MVP 2.0 is a solid, well-built box mod with a plethora of features. The MVP is variable voltage from 3.3 volts to 5.0 volts, and variable wattage from 6.0 watts to 11.0 watts. The display will show how many puffs taken, your voltage/wattage output, and remaining battery life and atomizer resistance. It also is capable of acting as a passthrough, so you can continue to use the device while it's charging. The 2600mAh battery is large enough to provide 1-2 full days of uninterrupted vaping. The MVP can also double as a power bank, allowing you to charge cell phones, other e-cigs, or any electronic device that uses a USB charger. With 510 and eGo threading, the MVP is the most versatile and useful mod available.
Included with the kit are 2 iClear16 clearomizers. The iClear 16 is a top-coil clearomizer with amazing attention to detail. 4 wicks ensure that each of the dual-coils get enough liquid and never dry out and taste bad. The mouthpiece screws on, and has 2 o-rings on the top and a ribbed o-ring on the bottom to reduce leaking. Also, the plastic tube is held in place by grooves to reduce the possibility of the tube coming loose and leaking. This is the most consistent and best-tasting CE4-style clearomizer out there. Holds 1.6mL of e-liquid and produces a ton of vapor!
- iTaste MVP Variable Voltage / Wattage electronic cigarette
- 2 - iClear16 Clearomizers
- Multi-use USB Charger
- eGo connection cone
- Power On/Off: Press the fire button quickly 3 times.
- Display Puff Counter: Hold “P” or “U” button for 1 seconds.
- Display/Adjust Voltage: Hold “U” button for 2 seconds to enter voltage mode, then press “U” button to increase in .1-volt increments.
- Display/Adjust Wattage: Hold “P” button for 2 seconds to enter wattage mode, then press “P” button to increase in .5-watt increments.
- Display Remaining Battery Life/Atomizer Resistance: Tap the “P” and “U” button simultaneously. Resistance will be displayed first, followed by atomizer resistance.
- Charge External Devices: On the bottom of the device, flip the “Output” switch to the “ON” position, and attach your device through the USB connection.
- Charge the MVP: Insert the micro-USB connection into the “Input” port on the bottom of the device, and plug the USB connection into a USB port or adapter.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- Awesome Review by Jesse
- Reliable after a few charge cycles Review by Thomas
The unit did come charged from the factory, but I had topped it off before using it anyway. Either way, it works as advertised now, after running it through a few charge cycles. Maybe 6 or 7? I didn't keep track. I can run through about 12 mils before having to charge it whereas I could barely make it through 4 when it first arrived. This is at a setting of 3.8v.
It is built well and all metal construction except for the main button, which is flushed nicely with the case. Not too heavy but heavy enough to not slide around when placed on a desk or any other surface. Mine has a silver finish that has help up very well and I must admit that I'm not that careful with it.
The included charge is too short to use as a passthrough unless using a laptop computer or a closely mounted wall adapter.
I am happy with the unit overall and would purchase it again. The inluded clearomizers work well and are extremely easy to dry burn. I've used the included two for almost six months exclusively and am only now replacing them.
An important note is the 510 connector is not threaded on the outside and an adapter is required if using anything that requires those larger threads. (Posted on 8/5/2014)
- Built like a tank Review by Brian
The only downside to this starter kit are the included iClear 16s. The coils are junk. One burned out with a loud crack and started glowing bright red on the first firing. The second lasted maybe 20 puffs, but it performed well for that short time. This was my first experience with a top coil tank and I think it will be the last.
Luckily, I have some bottom coils tanks from my last eGo lying around and they perform 100x better on this battery than they ever did before. I had no idea I was missing so much flavor.
Over all, an excellent buy, but consider getting a replacement tank up front if you don't already have one. (Posted on 7/31/2014)
- Outstanding! Review by Marshall
- beast Review by Christopher